And the depression continues. I asked the husband today if he would ever consider moving back to Cali. His response, “You like living in Poverty don’t ya!” Guess the answer is no :/
I’m feeling a bit depressed. I always get like this around my bday. 6 more days till my faux 30th bday. Not something I’m looking forward to. 9 months in Texas and certain things are really starting to make me sad and depressed. Don’t get me wrong. I love Texas and Texas will always hold a little piece of my heart but DAMN! My sad list of things I miss from Cali.
1. Beach- I miss the beach more than my heart can handle at times. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep thinking of just how soothing and comforting the coast was after a horrible day.
2. Mountains- Man did I take those beauties for granted. I miss cursing my way through traffic down the 101 or 405 and seeing those beauties up in the distance.
3. Hiking- I wish I would’ve hiked more. I miss hiking up Topanga Canyon, fantasizing about owning one of those mansions on Mulholland.
4. Sightseeing- Everywhere you drove there was something to admire or someone to laugh at. People watching was always entertaining.
5. Family- I miss being able to see them whenever I pleased. Or if I didn’t feel like cooking, parents house always had something yummy to munch on.
6. Friends- I miss my witty friends back home. They were always full of knowledge and just down right fun. Yes Texas has some interesting people but nothing to write to mom about.